So, here are pics from the last couple of months:
Grandpa Jolley came to visit in April! He loved just holding little baby Chloe!


Last day of school, we hosted a water party at the park! Here is Maddie with our neighbors. They are brothers and Maddie's best buddies.


Grandpa Johnson and Ray came to visit. We had a lot of fun. Nothing like good old roller skating. I think the kids got spoiled:)

Jen and Mike were married at the end of May! I LOVE this girl. She was my Laurel many years ago and Mike was her High School sweetheart when I met her. This was 5 years ago. Her wedding was amazing!

Maddie at her end of season soccer swim party! This is her with her soccer team. Two players missing and yes, they were both boys also. The team was coed, but seems no other girls signed up. It was OK, Maddie goes to church with all the kids on the team, so she did not mind. She figures she can keep up with them!


Then, we had a girls trip! Only, the girls trip was actually held at our home in Phoenix. So, I just pretended like I was on vacation. Ryan would agree that I did a pretty good job! I told him before all the girls came that he was on kid duty all weekend. "Just pretend like I am gone". He laughed and I told him I was not joking. He did a great job, but he took the middle of the night off. I was still on Chloe duty:) Actually, Chloe stayed with us the whole time. We counted her as one of the girls.
Carolyn, Carrie (Ryan's sister), Millissa, and Angela (both married to Ryan's brothers) were the girls that came. We had A LOT of fun. We shopped, ate out, got facials, pedicures, and manicures. Can you tell whose hands are whose? How about feet? Carolyn stayed a week after and helped me decorate Maddie and Chloe's bedrooms. That is for the next blog:)




Chloe's Nana sent her this cute bunny. The amazing thing is that she actually knitted the entire thing from scratch. Chloe loves it. She thinks it tastes GREAT! The picture does not do it justice, it is soooo cute.
Last, but not least, Maddie took a musical theater class for one week. She did it with a bunch of girls from church. They performed Princess and the Pea. Maddie was a dust bunny, as were all her friends. I thought Maddie was going to pass out because the costume was so hot so we quickly grabbed some DQ ice cream after.

Maddie had her last day of school. Grandpa Johnson had bought her this darling outfit while he was here and she saved it so she could wear it on her last day of school. Good job Grandpa!
Last day of school, we hosted a water party at the park! Here is Maddie with our neighbors. They are brothers and Maddie's best buddies.
Grandpa Johnson and Ray came to visit. We had a lot of fun. Nothing like good old roller skating. I think the kids got spoiled:)
Jen and Mike were married at the end of May! I LOVE this girl. She was my Laurel many years ago and Mike was her High School sweetheart when I met her. This was 5 years ago. Her wedding was amazing!
Maddie at her end of season soccer swim party! This is her with her soccer team. Two players missing and yes, they were both boys also. The team was coed, but seems no other girls signed up. It was OK, Maddie goes to church with all the kids on the team, so she did not mind. She figures she can keep up with them!
Then, we had a girls trip! Only, the girls trip was actually held at our home in Phoenix. So, I just pretended like I was on vacation. Ryan would agree that I did a pretty good job! I told him before all the girls came that he was on kid duty all weekend. "Just pretend like I am gone". He laughed and I told him I was not joking. He did a great job, but he took the middle of the night off. I was still on Chloe duty:) Actually, Chloe stayed with us the whole time. We counted her as one of the girls.
Carolyn, Carrie (Ryan's sister), Millissa, and Angela (both married to Ryan's brothers) were the girls that came. We had A LOT of fun. We shopped, ate out, got facials, pedicures, and manicures. Can you tell whose hands are whose? How about feet? Carolyn stayed a week after and helped me decorate Maddie and Chloe's bedrooms. That is for the next blog:)
Chloe's Nana sent her this cute bunny. The amazing thing is that she actually knitted the entire thing from scratch. Chloe loves it. She thinks it tastes GREAT! The picture does not do it justice, it is soooo cute.
Last, but not least, Maddie took a musical theater class for one week. She did it with a bunch of girls from church. They performed Princess and the Pea. Maddie was a dust bunny, as were all her friends. I thought Maddie was going to pass out because the costume was so hot so we quickly grabbed some DQ ice cream after.
3 comments:
Cute blog, Jen. I love reading about your darling family, and of course, the pictures are great too.
Such a cute pics. Looks like a fun and busy summer. I hope you call while in Utah. Lets try and meet up.
Wow... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.
I like your blog.
Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Good day.
Post a Comment