I know Chloe is almost 5 months old, but here is her blessing. I am slowly, but surely getting caught up:) Chloe was supposed to be blessed at the beginning of March, but since she was in the hospital, that did not work. So, we ended up blessing her Sunday, March 29th. I was only sad because Grandma Carolyn and Great Gramma Madge had planned on flying out for the blessing, and instead they ended up helping out while Chloe was in the hospital. But, we knew they were there in spirit!
We were just happy to finally bless Chloe. We missed the first scheduled date because Chloe was in the hospital. Then Maddie ended up in the hospital and was released on Saturday, March 28th and we wondered if we should postpone the blessing again. But, I said "no, then we are just asking to have someone else in the hospital next month." Besides that, Chloe was quickly growing too big for her blessing dress.
So, here are some pics:






4 comments:
So excited to finally meet her!!! See you guys soon:) Millissa
She is so beautiful! I love her big eyes, she looks so much like maddie. I hope you are all doing better. Hows the house?
What a doll! In fact, your whole family to darn cute!
Ignore the errors in that last comment! It's the thought that counts, not the grammar or spelling, right?
Post a Comment