We all went to visit the lights at the Mesa temple. Here is Grandma with the kidos. I figured out that I am more vain than I thought, I refuse to pictures of me up because I look like a balloon:)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Grandma's visit
Thanksgiving was great! It was just nice for Ryan to have work off and Grandma to be able to come visit. Michael can not pronounce "Grandma", instead it comes out "Ba-da". He cried for "Ba-da" for about three days after she left. He missed his snuggle buddy. He is a snuggler. Carolyn and I actually got up at 5:30 am on Black Friday and went shopping. Truth be told, I just happened to be awake, unable to sleep, so I thought "might as well shop". I am not actually motivated enough to set my alarm. I think Ryan was disappointed that instead of hitting the electronic stores for the great deals, we went to Justice (a little girl's clothing store) first. In our defense, they were having a buy one, get one free deal.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute Cute children--we're lucky!!
Glad that baby turned!!
Post a Comment