Thought I would give you all an update on the baby! Our due date is just a little over 3 weeks away. I was nervous because she had not turned and was still breech until just a couple of days ago. They were going to have to send me to the hospital to try and turn the baby, but she decided to cooperate at the last minute. I pray that this is not some sign, I feel I have my share of stubborn children. Though I am starting to accept that it may be inevitable with mine and Ryan's genes (our parents both describe us as very stubborn children). I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Everyone says that "3" sends you over the edge. On top of having the baby, we are supposed to be moving in February, so wish us luck:)
We will really miss everyone this Christmas Season. It is our first Christmas not returning to visit family in Utah. I have noticed that every time Maddie has to write about a Christmas tradition, she writes about she visits her family in Utah. I guess that has become her tradition. Luckily, Maddie has the baby coming to keep her mind off the fact that we are not visiting Utah. But, she quickly reminds me that it is ONLY this year that we are not going to Utah.
We are very excited and grateful for the upcoming events. I love the Christmas season and everything about it. We will let you know when the big day comes and if we actually make the tax break or not:)
2 comments:
Your post is called "A Little Update," but we're waiting for the "BIG UPDATE." I've been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping that your little one comes soon!
Best wishes and love to all.
We just discovered your blog and will be checking on you often. Hope you are enjoying those magical first 2 weeks!
Post a Comment