A couple of Saturdays ago, Ryan made the kids waffles for breakfast. A regular occurrence on Saturday morning. We rushed off, with no time to clean up, to catch Maddie's soccer game. At the end of the game, the kidos got a Capri Sun. Well, once home, we sat Michael in the kitchen, on the bar stool, to drink his Capri Sun. Then we left him alone. Bad idea. He decided to pour the Capri Sun and the bottle of syrup that was left out, all over the counter. Once that concoction was made, he decided to swim in it, by laying his body flat on the kitchen counter. He was so excited about his discovery that he yelled, "Mama, Mama". I walked in to see what his excitement was about, only to realize that he was swimming in syrup and Capri Sun. I yelled for Ryan, and he came running in, and decided he needed the camera. I will admit, not my first reaction. We then stripped him down and gave him a bath.
I have now washed the jacket he was wearing twice, and it still smells like maple syrup. Gotta love kids!
This picture does not do it justice, seeing how Michael was on the counter swimming in the stuff. Notice the almost empty syrup bottle that was almost full!
2 comments:
This is a keeper for the first girlfriend i'd say!
Hey Jen, I didn't know you were posting again. I haven't checked your blog since June, July, August...it never changed!! Glad you're back online. It's fun to read about your family.
Post a Comment