I am a little late in posting, but hey, I am just starting to get the hang of blogging. Maddie is now 7, going on seventeen. She is my special spirit. She keeps me on my toes. Let me give you an example. Last Saturday, we attended the school carnival. Maddie came into the room to announce that she was ready to go. There she was with her hair done up in some sort of foo-foo ponytail, sunglasses on, a pink boa around her neck, her new webkinz dog hanging out of her new Justice purse (all birthday gifts) dangling from her elbow, and then her dress up high heel shoes. As I looked at her with my "are you serious" look, she quickly laughed and explained to me that she was totally kidding. She said, "I wasn't really going to wear these shoes". Apparently, the rest of the outfit was no joke. Then, we will go to the school carnival and she will be the first to kick off her shoes and any extra apparel and be the only 1st grader to climb to the top of the 40 foot rock climbing wall without even wincing. She is her own personality and I love her for it. At the end of the day, she exhausts me but I am grateful for the little fireball.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Maddie turns 7
I am a little late in posting, but hey, I am just starting to get the hang of blogging. Maddie is now 7, going on seventeen. She is my special spirit. She keeps me on my toes. Let me give you an example. Last Saturday, we attended the school carnival. Maddie came into the room to announce that she was ready to go. There she was with her hair done up in some sort of foo-foo ponytail, sunglasses on, a pink boa around her neck, her new webkinz dog hanging out of her new Justice purse (all birthday gifts) dangling from her elbow, and then her dress up high heel shoes. As I looked at her with my "are you serious" look, she quickly laughed and explained to me that she was totally kidding. She said, "I wasn't really going to wear these shoes". Apparently, the rest of the outfit was no joke. Then, we will go to the school carnival and she will be the first to kick off her shoes and any extra apparel and be the only 1st grader to climb to the top of the 40 foot rock climbing wall without even wincing. She is her own personality and I love her for it. At the end of the day, she exhausts me but I am grateful for the little fireball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a silly girl. What does her Webkins dog look like? Houston we could have a problem. Millissa
You never leave the house without the accessories that is my motto....a girl after my own heart!
Post a Comment