The neighborhood park is literally our side yard. Last summer Ryan and I purchased a cheap, whimpy, old slip n slide to set up at the park. The slip n slide lasted about one round. Therefore, this summer we decided we needed a REAL slip n slide. It became a summer favorite!
These are all my nephews with Maddie and Mike, aren't they cute! OK, they technically are my sister's nephews, but I claim them as my own.
Great Gramma had her 90th this year! Wow! Only hope I could be looking that good at 90. She is such a joy in our life. It was fun to go up to Utah and celebrate her birthday!
We also spent a day at Lagoon. Gramma Johnson was a trooper. She was more daring than I and would go on everything with Maddie. I was more the spectator.
I don't feel good about fireworks being in the hands of these 3 boys.
Maddie with her double sparklers.

Cousin Matthew and Jessica, looking good
After Utah, I spent two weeks in San diego with my sister. She moved to Carlsbad last September. With it being 110 in Arizona and 75 every day in San Diego, who wouldn't go! Oh, but wait, it actually had nothing to do with the weather, it was so I could see my sister. I reassure her that my constant visits are only because I enjoy my quality time with her, and it has nothing do with her San Diego location. But, I do find I love her more because she lives there:)
My cute sister and my cute niece, Jenna.
No comments:
Post a Comment