Monday, December 21, 2009
Maddie's Baptism
November was a great month for our family. We celebrated Maddie's baptism and were blessed to have family and friends with us for the event. It was wonderful that Elle could also come down to visit - we had a great time with her! As challenging as Maddie can be at times, she really is a sweatheart and I would not trade her personality for the world. She adds fun and spice to our lives and is always making us laugh. Her little brother and sister are very lucky to have such a good, strong example in their lives. Here is a video that we showed at our house after the baptism and some pictures. WE LOVE YOU MADDIE!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen - this video is so cute. What a great idea for her baptism. What was the 1st song on the video? It was perfect!! I would love to know who sings it. Thanks!
I love the video. It is so fun to see how fast they grow up. Your kids are getting so big! Love the updates, hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BAPTISM MADDIE! We are soooo happy for you!
I cannot believe that you are 8 years old already!
You are all grown up!
I love you... and I love you jen johnson!!!!!!
xo,
trisha
Post a Comment