Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Fall- Halloween, camping, & soccer!

Here are some pictures from the Fall! Mike started soccer and loved it. After some coaxing from a few moms, I actually coached Maddie's U10 girls soccer team this past season. It was a blast! I was able to combine my two past loves- playing soccer and teaching 4th grade, so it worked perfect. The girls on the team are a GREAT bunch of girls. So, we decided to keep the team together and play Winter season. (Yes, in Arizona you can play soccer Winter season. In fact, it is the best season to play because we may have miserable summers, but we really do have the best Winters)

Mike learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. He is going to love us when he gets older and sees pictures of him learning on a pink and purple bike. That is what you get when the bike is passed from cousin Elle, down to sister Maddie, and then down to you and you happen to be a boy:)

For Halloween, Michael really wanted to be a storm trooper. He wanted Chloe to dress up like Star Wars also, so he tried to think of someone small in Star Wars, and he thought of Yoda. Therefore, Chloe is Yoda for Halloween. Maddie played along as Princess Leia, but ran off with neighborhood friends before I could get a group photo. Michael also wanted his pumpkin to be a Star Wars character, so instead of carving, he slapped a mask on his pumpkin. Gotta hand it to the kid, he is quite creative, or obsessed!

We were able to escape to some cooler temperatures in the Fall by camping up North. Uncle Jon and Aunt TC joined us. We had a great time. In fact, I had some great pictures of Aunt TC, but I am a kind blogger and respect the fact that she may not want her early morning camping pictures posted on my blog. I am hoping to receive the same kindness back:)

Anyways, we love you all and are thinking of you this Holiday season!

(And yes, Maddie does have braces- which means 6 weeks with no thumb!!!)




















No comments: