Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving, mastitis, munchkins

The title of this entry sums up my life right now. I am sure the women that know what the second word is, cringe in pain while even reading the title. Yes, I spent last weekend in bed with 102 degree fever. Luckily, the antibiotics finally kicked in and I felt some relief by Sunday. Needless to say, I had lost about 3 nights of sleep which is really hard to catch up from when you have a newborn. Chloe must feel my pain because in the past few nights she has started sleeping 8 hours with one feeding in the middle. This has come at the perfect time, seeing how I was desperately in need of rest. Now, I am feeling much better which means the whole family is feeling better:)

Moving???? Are we moving is the big question. It is looking more and more like we are going to go through with it. We started building our home last September, but in light of the housing market and economy, we went back and forth. It also does not help that I am not good with change, so moving 20 minutes away from my comfort zone is hard for me, too many good friends. BUT, the home builders really want us to go through with the purchase of the home and so have met our requirements of price reductions and interest rate, so unless something goes array, we are planning on moving in two weeks.

As for the munchkins, they are doing well. Michael is great with the baby, loves her a little too much. But, he is definitely turning into a full blown two year old. Gone are the days of my easy boy. Still such a fun personality, just a little more independent. Maddie is loving Chloe. She will spend time talking to her until she gets what she is sure is a smile. I haven't told Maddie about how some smiles are just gas, but no need to burst Maddie's bubble. As for Chloe, she had her one month appointment and she is following in the footsteps of her siblings, chubby baby! She weighed in at 11 pounds and 8 ounces for her one month appointment. For those of you who don't know, that is really big for a one month old. I will put some pictures of the chubbiness below!!!



Chloe at one month!!!






Maddie and michael! This is Michael's new smile, so much for normal pictures!





Michael & Will, Chloe & Paul. I have a great friend named Amber. Her son is Michael's best friend and she had a baby 5 weeks before me. So, we took pictures of them all. Funny thing is that Chloe weighs more than Paul even though he is 5 weeks older.


5 comments:

Carrie said...

She is so cute! Keep the pictures coming! I am so exited about your new house I can't wait to visit!
Love you guys,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Wow! Chloe has changed so much--I'm sad to be missing it! Can hardly wait to see the kids in 2 weeks--I'm excited to see your house all finished! Love you guys!
Gramma Johnson

. said...

She is SO cute! I'm so excited for you guys to be moving into your new house, Can't wait to see pictures. Miss you guys. Millissa

Angela and Tyler said...

Ok, that does NOT sound like fun. We miss you guys and love you! Love seeing the new pics of the "munchkins". Can't wait to see you guys.

Paul N Ray said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Cant wait to see you guys. Congrats to mom and dad for another beautiful baby! Love, Ray-