Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Post

Well, here it is, our first blog. I fought the whole blogging idea for a long time, and then finally gave in! My journal keeping has been going downhill and realized this might be my saving grace to keeping family records. I also have felt better in touch with others because I can keep up to date on their families by reading their blogs. I am, however, very left brained. I struggle when it comes to creativity. Therefore, this blog may be plain and boring, but hopefully, have a lot of good information :)

6 comments:

Angela and Tyler said...

Oh I love the picture, this is great, now all you have to post is maddie's soccer start video, your ultrasound, etc etc. Keep up the good work!

. said...

slackers...

Anonymous said...

Great job Jen!! Can hardly wait for more--also you really captured our Sand castle.
Mom

Shauna said...

Ok I know I am not one to talk (or blog) but the point of a blog is to put stuff on it so we can see what you are up to. Are you pregnant or something and have two little kids? What's up? Just kidding, I am giving you a hard time because it has been a really long itme since I have blogged myself. Glad I found you so I can see what is happening with the Arizona Johnsons.

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

Plain and boring? have you seen ours? Black...

We just want to see what you guys are up to!!!